USED Diesel Forklift
Part #: H4.00XL-5
Alternate #: 80
The Hatco S-45-480-3-QS booster heat is built with a spacious 16-gallon tank that uses a powerful 45-kilowatt heating element system to heat water up to the 180 degrees Fahrenheit necessary to sanitize dishes in a high-temperature dish machine. The equipment's thermostat can also be adjusted to heat water to 140 degrees Fahrenheit if it is to be used with a low-temp machine instead.
A Castone-lined tank help keep the interior components of the Hatco S-45-480-3-QS protected from corrosion and limescale buildup. For energy efficiency, the tank is surrounded by fiberglass insulation and a heat trap further prevents heat from being lost into the surrounding environment. When it comes time to service or repair the Imperial booster heater, the front panel is easily remove to expose vital electrical components.
- Hatco Imperial series booster heater
- Provides a 40 degree F rise to 452 gph water and a 70 degree F rise to 258 gph water
- 16-gal. capacity tank
- Tank is lined with Castone to protect it from corrosion
- Pressure relief prevents internal pressure from becoming too high
- Low-water cutoff protects elements from overheating if water runs low
- Built-in heat trap and fiberglass insulation make this equipment energy efficient
- Cabinet is built with stainless steel front and powder-coated hammertone body
- 480 V/60 Hz/3-ph, 108 A
- Overall Dimensions: 23.53 in. W x 22.75 in. D x 31.03 in. H
- cULus and CE Certified; NSF Listed
Simple Installation and Operation:
- Pressure reducing valve ensures incoming water is at the correct pressure
- Pilot light signifies that heater is on and heating
- On/Off switch allows the booster heater to be manually turned off when it isn't needed
- Equipment is pre-plumbed and pre-wired to make installation simple
- Thermostat can be adjusted to heat water to 140 degrees F for use with low-temp dish machine wash cycles
- Front panel removes to provide access to interior components for service and maintenance
Imperial Booster Heater, electric, 16-gallon storage capacity, 45KW, stainless steel front, custom fittings & Castone tank. 480V, 45 kw, 3ph. Same Day Shipping on orders recieved before noon (based on availability). NOTE: Water supply in excess of 3.0 grains of hardness per gallon (GPG) must be treated and softened before being used; water containing over 3.0 GPG will decrease the efficiency and reduce the operating life of the unit. Please be advised that product failure caused by liming or sediment buildup is covered under warranty ONLY with proper usage of Hatco water treatment system.
Each Picture Taken Is A Direct Reference To The Actual Items You Will Receive Unless Otherwise Noted.
This Item Is Being Sold As Used And Is Guaranteed To Work As Designed Or Your Money Back.
If You Have Any Questions Or Concerns, Please Contact Us Before Purchasing.
We Keep It Affordable!!
Express Shipping Available; Please Contact For Details.
Item # 17020044
ALL Shipments to Alaska, Hawaii & Puerto Rico: Contact us For a Quote.
BUYER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR INSURANCE ON ITEMS, PLEASE CONTACT PRIOR TO CHECKOUT
(1 Day Handling) The price listed is for items being shipped to a commercial address w/ forklift or loading dock.
Freight to Florida: Flat $100 (For Standard 48x40 Pallet).
Residential Delivery or Liftgate Service: +$60 each
ALL ITEMS are available for local pick-up. Contact us to schedule an appointment.
INTERNATIONAL OCEAN/AIR FREIGHT SHIPPING AVAILABLE. CONTACT FOR A QUOTE.
STOP AND PLEASE READ THIS!!
Many issues are quickly solved by clearly communicating with us.
If we haven't exeeded your expectations, PLEASE contact us and let us know how we can!
Top-Rated 5-Star Feedback is the life blood of our business here on eBay.
Your COMPLETE satisfaction with your purchase is our top priority!!